Terms and Conditions
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE Harmony Cars (referred as the Company) undertakes to hire vehicle(s) to the Client (the person booking and paying for the service) for the period of hire, under the following terms and conditions:. Acceptable Payment methods. Payment may be either; BY Cash, Card or Check, Card payments are subject to a 8% surcharge. Account Payments by prior arrangement subject to credit checks. Cards Accepted : American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Switch/Solo, JCB and Delta
1. The charge on your credit card statement will show as Harmony Cars.
2. Any variations to the journey(s) originally discussed, booked and agreed to between the Company and the Client may be subject to additional charges, if these changes involve extra time and/or distance being covered.
3. No hidden taxes, fees or extra charges will be payable upon completion of the job, except where additional waiting time and/or car parking charges have been incurred and these were defined and agreed to in our quotation discussions, or as defined under paragraph (8).
4. We reserve the right to alter our charges at any time. Should a card fail to debit we reserve the right to charge a £25.00 Fee for andministration costs. Further attemtps to charge and non payment within two calender months will result in an increase to 50% of the invoice total being added. We always advertise our debtors.
5. We reserve the right substitute any vehicle or chauffeur/driver.
6. When a vehicle is hired for two days or longer period, whilst every endeavour will be made for the hirer to retain the same vehicle and a chauffeur/driver during such a period, the Company reserve the right to substitute any other vehicle or chauffeur/driver according to the exigencies of the service.
7. Should a vehicle not be available due to breakdown or traffic conditions we will seek to send a replacement in a timely fashion.
8. Without prior notice : The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever necessary. Cancellation and Refund Policy
9. In the event of a "No-show" by the client, or if a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours of the start of the period of hire, any and all monies paid will be totally non-refundable.
10. Cancellations(a) If a booking is cancelled by the Customer prior to 48 hours of the start of the period of hire, no charge will occur. Every effort will be made by the Company to ensure that vehicle(s) arrive on time and reach destinations on time too. The Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays (and/or arising consequential losses) that occur beyond its control. The Chauffeur will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer when term (8) may apply.
11. All cancellation requests are the responsibility of the Customer. Cancellation requests must be made prior to your departure date. You may submit your cancellation request by email or facsimile. However, it is your responsibility to confirm that Company received your request. The Company shall not be liable for any lost or stolen correspondence, letters, emails or facsimiles. Attempts to reverse credit card charges will result in debt recovery action being initiated. All fees as a result of such action will become the responsibility of the cancelling party.
12. Although vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims under British Law, Customer's properties are carried entirely at their own risk and the Company shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
13. The Company and its Chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger. Our Insurers will not cover injury caused by passenger's irresponsibility such as not wearing a seat belt or opening doors before the vehicle has come to a halt. Should a passenger cause damage to a vehicle, we will pass on the full costs of repair and loss of work for the time the vehicle was off the road caused by passenger s actions. In the event of illness the cost of a valet and time lost will be £200.00 GBP.
14. The Company maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles this is the Law of the United Kingdom.
15. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client's' statutory rights.
16. Although vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims under British Law, Customer's properties are carried entirely at their own risk and the Company shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
17. Client cancellations must take place in writing br email and will only be deemed acknowledged by return of a cancellation notice by return. Clients are refered to point 10 for payment terms on cancellation.
18. Should the client soil the vehicle an immediate charge of £200.00 GBP will be made for cleansing and lost work. This charge will be in addition to the cost of the journey.
19. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client's' statutory rights.